Tuesday

Beach Therapy

I recently spent a week at beautiful Bald Head Island - hence my lack of posts the past week. 
It was a family affair that included everyone but my dad, who enjoyed his week of peace and quite while the girls (and Nick!) took to the beach.

I wish I could say that it was slightly more relaxing than it really was, but I still enjoyed my time there. While I had a tough car ride home as I realized that Velvet would be leaving (possibly indefinitely to a new home) and Remi is spending some time at the vet clinic to diagnose a lameness issue, I was thrilled to sleep in my own bed again. 

While on the Island I spent my time on the beach, eating a lot, consuming too many liquid calories, and I ate the best ice cream! Not only do they have the most delicious ice cream sandwiches, but I had the best carmel bourbon ice cream and I miss it. 

Even though it is not as good as being on the beach yourself, please enjoy my photo montage of my time on the island.

The nuggets enjoy island life.









The beautiful views





Time spent with good company




One day I went to Southport with my mom and ate at the restaurant that Safe Haven had a scene filmed at!



Overall it was a nice getaway, but I was glad to be home in time to spend a few last moments with Velvet and see how Remi is progressing. 

Hope you all are doing well!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.