Thursday

ColouPop Haul

In April I managed to stumble across a flash sale at ColourPop. 
Confessions of a makeup addict...I waited three hours in order to enter ColourPop's website so that I could get free shipping and 20% off my order.

I tried to contain my enthusiasm and order things that I REALLY wanted. I ended up nabbing two eyeshadows, two eyeliners, two lippie sticks, and a supershock cheek. 


I have not worn any makeup recently (sad, I know), but I do have swatches to share with you all!




L to R: Lumiere Lippie Stick, Topanga Lippie Stick, Get Paid Eyeliner, Piggy Bank Eyeliner, Fringe Eyeshadow, La La Eyeshadow, Monster Supershock Cheek.

The lippie sticks are beautiful everyday shades that I am sure I will be wearing a lot. They are very creamy and pigmented and I think I will be ordering more. The eyeliner are incredible. Super pigmented, very creamy, and apply like a dream. Get paid will be used so much and I am definitely ordering a backup. I am also super excited about piggy bank. Beautiful matte purple. I have always been a fan of ColourPop's eyeshadows so I know Fringe and La La will get plenty of use. Lastly,  I am so excited to use Monster as a beautiful highlight.

I do want to add that the eyeliners are super soft, which is great, but I did break the tip off of get paid when I swatched it.


I could have ordered everything, but I contained myself and am very happy with my choices. I cannot wait to wear all my new ColourPop goodies!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.