Friday

Friday Favorites!

Welcome back and happy Friday! 
I don't know about you all but my week has been super stressful and I can't wait to relax for a few days! 
Linking up with KarliAmanda, and Christina!



/ Favorite Song
This song is so catchy and I absolutely love it! 




/ Favorite Workout

XHIT is my new favorite fitness channel on Youtube. So many great workouts!
                                          


/ Favorite Local Food

If you happen to have a JuiceVibes near you then I highly suggest you go. I tried it out earlier this week and oh my goodness do they have the best smoothies ever! I got the Blondie, which consists of almond milk, peanut butter, honey, banana, maca, granola, honey roasted peanuts, and cinnamon. So good!




I have found my new favorite snack. Unfortunately it is made by a small bakery so it is not easily accessible but I just have to share it! It is a homemade granola bar and I just happened to buy one when I went to get a cinnamon role. Well, I was not disappointed in the least and ran back to our local farmers market to go get another one!




/ Funnies 


When I receive the cable bill and notice that my payment has increased.


What I will be doing this week.


When my mom asks where all my money has gone.



When I eat too much.






3 comments

  1. I am going to have to check out that youtube fitness channel!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a fun song! Also, on your cable bill, call and tell them you want to disconnect, and you'll usually get a cheaper price. My friend just saved $40-50/month by doing that! And that drink looks so yummy for summer!

    BTW, I co-host a Friday linkup called High Five for Friday and I'd love it if you'd join us this Friday coming up! It goes lives at 8 am eastern time.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great advice! I was thinking of canceling anyhow and switching to streaming services but I will see where the conversation gets me before I fully commit.

      Sounds fun! I will definitely join in!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.