Friday

Friday Favorites!

Linking up with Amanda, Karli, and Christina/April for some of my favorite things this week! 

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? I was hoping to horse show but unfortunately that is not happening as I eagerly await Remi's abscess to clear up. In the meantime I've been having fun with Miss Velvet instead.


1) Favorite Song

 Grace - You Don't Own Me Ft. G-Eazy


2) Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

Essie Play Date and Essie Sunday Funday

Play Date

Sunday Funday


3) Favorite Workout

This week it is all about stretching. I am guilty of not stretching near as often as I should so here is a daily stretch routine that I have started doing. I like doing it at night or in the morning but you can do it any time!




4) Favorite Easy Meal

Grilled romaine salads are becoming my new go to meal. It's quick, simple, and adds a bit of a twist to my usual salads. I grill the romaine, grill some chicken, and top with croutons, parmesan, and a little bit of caesar dressing.



5) Funnies

How I feel everyday that I go to visit Remi and see that his abscess still hasn't popped.


What happens every time I walk into Target.


When Ashley and I learned that it was an open bar at the Derby party.


When I sing in the car.


Happy Friday!




1 comment

  1. That purple polish is so pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.