Thursday

New e.l.f. Favorites!

I am always excited to find good beauty products at a great price! 
I am always on the lookout for new e.l.f. products because the quality of the products is usually quite good and the price point cannot be beat!

Today I have three products to share with you all that have really stood out to me recently.






e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blush in Rose Royalty 


Rose Royalty is a cream blush that I spotted at Target a few weeks ago and I just had to pick it up. I am starting to prepare my makeup arsenal for nursing school - aka I won't have much time to get ready so I want products that are natural and convenient to use. I'm a fan of cream blushes and had to pick this up when I saw the color. It is very natural but there is definitive color payoff. It almost seems to be a cream to powder product with very good wear time. The first time I wore this I was out of town for the day and was rained on and was pleasantly surprised to see the blush still on when I got home. It retails for $4 and is well worth the price.


e.l.f. Smudge Pot in Brownie Points


This is an interesting little product. My Target only had two colors and I need to go back and purchase the second color and hunt around for more because I am thoroughly impressed. They are advertised as cream eyeshadows - which I have heard people are impressed by - but so far I've used Brownie Points as an eyeliner! I will be testing this out as an eyeshadow, but I had to include it in this post because the product is so creamy, the pigmentation is fabulous, and it does not budge until you take it off with makeup remover. It retails for $3 and you can't beat it! 





Go do yourself a favor and buy this brush. It retails for $3 and it flawlessly blends out my concealer. I have been on the hunt for a fluffy brush to blend out my concealer and when I spotted this at Target I figured that I should give it a try for the price and it is perfect! It is super soft and shape of the brush fits perfectly underneath the eyes to blend out concealer. I will be purchasing more of these. 


I also wanted to point out that I have heard wonderful things about the new blush and contour quads that e.l.f. has released. I have not picked them up yet, but I hear that the pigmentation and blend ability is great. 

In other fun news...I received my ColourPop order in the mail yesterday so I will be sharing swatches of all my new goodies soon!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.