Friday

Friday Link-Ups!

Welcome back for another edition of Friday favorites! Today I am linking up with Christina for Five on Friday, Amanda for Friday Favorites, and Tif for High Five for Friday!



1// Favorite Song

Blake Shelton - Came Here To Forget
 It's funny because about this time last year I was really loving Sangria by Blake so it seems fitting that I am crushing on another blake song.


2// Favorite Moment Of The Week

Visiting my baby boy! Not only did I get to see him yesterday, but he is coming home today, and the vets are thinking there is a good chance that he will recover fully! 

Feed me all the carrots mom!


3// Favorite Workout!

I am loving the XHit youtube channel! They haven't made videos for a while but they have so many that it hasn't been a problem for me.


4// Favorite Find(s)

1: This Beer. It is a grapefruit beer and it's sparkling - aka it is like a beer cocktail! So good! Also, sorry for the crappy pic.



2: This Julie Brown Dress. There's a high end consignment store in Raleigh called Dress and I go anytime I get the chance because I usually walk away with some good deals! Yesterday I got my new dress, which was brand new with tags, for $86!



5// Funnies

How (I'm guessing) the vets felt after I asked about a million questions


How it feels when the dogs lick me to death


Remi's reaction when he saw me yesterday at the vet clinic



That's all she wrote! Happy Friday everyone!!






2 comments

  1. I have never heard of Dress, I will have to check it out since I love your find! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Blake! His new song is so good!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.