Wednesday

Makeup Eraser: First Impression!

Months ago my dad gave me some goodies when I came home to visit and one of those goodies was the Makeup Eraser
I was very skeptical and tucked the bright pink towel into a drawer where it sat for a long long time. I couldn't bring myself to stray from my Say Yes to Cucumber makeup wipes but the day finally came. I ran out of makeup remover pads and pulled out the Makeup Eraser in hopes that it would get my full face of makeup off.

Low and behold...it works! 



I'm not going to lie. I totally viewed the Makeup Eraser as a glorified wash cloth and it may be but the sucker removes my makeup including my waterproof liner and all of my mascara!

They recommend that you wash it before your first use and you can wash it anytime that you consider it to be dirty enough.


The Makeup Eraser is incredibly soft and took my makeup off with ease. I do not understand how warm water and this cloth can take off my makeup in seconds, but it does! While I love my makeup removing wipes, I am going to be reaching for my Makeup Eraser quite often! 

Once done just air dry it and it's good to go the next day!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.