Friday

Friday Favorites!

Welcome to another addition of Friday Favorites! I know I have fallen off the band wagon for a bit...There's been a lot going on.
Today I am linking up with Karli, Amanda, Christina, and Tif!



1/ Favorite Workout

It's been all about the arms lately! I feel as if my arms are neglected because I get so focused on my butt and legs. Here's to more arm workouts! Oh, and this one will hurt.




2/ Favorite Song

Loving the song Heathens by Twenty-One Pilots




3/ Favorite Photo

I decided not to bombard you all, though I really wanted to. I FINALLY received all of my photos and they are gorgeous! While it may have taken longer than planned to receive all of my images, I can definitely say that it was worth the wait.





4/ Favorite Moment

I recently got to spend some time with some wonderful friends that I don't get to see often! We decided to have a short girls trip to the beach but it was fun none the less! 

P.S. I snagged this NWT Vineyard Vines dress from Dress for $86!

5/ Funnies

Me trying to 'patiently' wait during Remi's recovery.


When Nick called and told me he accepted a wonderful job offer. It's been a long time in the making, people.




When I keep getting asked to change my work hours or take on more hours at the last minute.


When Nick tells me that he's going to take me out to dinner.



See you next time!



2 comments

  1. Friend time is so wonderful!!! What fun to catch up. And you looked beautiful - that dress was awesome! And that horse headshot? Love it!! Thanks for linking up with us at H54F last week! Hope you're having a great week!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.