Wednesday

First Impression: Klēn Brand

Recently on a beach trip with some good friends, we headed to Beaufort for the afternoon/evening to shop and eat! We stumbled into the cutest shop, Beaufort Linen Company, and I happened upon glosses and lip balm. After further inspection (and lots of smelling) I just had to buy a gloss and balm and try them out!

I picked up the pink grapefruit gloss and champagne balm.


The gloss and balm come in seven flavors: champagne, pink grapefruit, lemonade, vanilla orange, strawberry mint, vanilla lavender, and mint. 
I have to admit that I am hooked on the pink grapefruit, especially for the summer. It is such a refreshing scent! The champagne is definitely more subdued and was very popular because the champagne gloss was sold out. 

The gloss is a clear gloss that I just love to throw on. I apply the gloss all the time. I have fairly pigmented lips and a little clear gloss is so nice on my regular makeup days. Plus the scent is to die for so I constantly want to put it on.

The gloss has a nice doe foot applicator, which makes for easy application.


The balm is incredibly moisturizing and wears nicely on the lips. I will definitely be picking more up.
Both products are made with all natural ingredients so no worries if your little one/pet gets a hold of it. After all, that is why the company was started. Check out their story here.

Klēn Brand offers lip scrubs, lotions, body scrubs, products for men, etc. 

If you have some free time you may want to check them out!


*Disclaimer: I purchased these products and was not at all contacted by Klēn brand to write about their products. I am just so thrilled with the gloss and balm that I bought and felt the need to share!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.