Wednesday

Easy {Crockpot} Stir Fry!

So the title may be slightly misleading, but I promise you that even though the entire thing isn't cooked in the crockpot, it still won't take you much time to prepare!



Oh and did I mention how good it was?!


To make the chicken:
Throw 4-5 pieces of chicken in the crockpot
Cover with 1/2 or 3/4 of teriyaki sauce (I bought the kind with the sesame seeds!)
Cook on high for 4 hours

Now the rice and the veggies are up to you, but this is what I did:
I bought Bird's Eye Steamfresh Brown Rice and cooked it in the microwave
I also bought frozen stir fry veggies and made my own stir fry sauce.

To make the stir fry sauce:
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 cloves of minced garlic
1/2 cup of soy sauce 
1/2 cup of water

Mix all ingredients together and pour over veggies. Bring to boil until sauce has thickened and you are done! 

There you have it! Easy and delicious stir fry! It also tastes great as leftovers! 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.