Monday

Weekending



Today I am linking up with Biana from B Loved Boston to talk about my weekend!
I stumbled across Biana's blog during Amanda's friday link-up and really loved her content so definitely go check it out!

This weekend was a hot and busy one. I wouldn't say I did anything super exciting, but I definitely accomplished a lot!
I dare not show you all a picture yet but I started getting my office set up so I will have a place to study come the start of the semester. I spent the rest of my Friday night working on my aerial yoga skills! I have learned a small drop maneuver and while it needs some work, I am still in awe that I was able to do something so cool looking so quickly.


I also worked on my scorpion on Sunday and it looks so much better already!

On Saturday I woke up early to head to the barn before the heat became too intense. I had a lesson on Oliver and then rode Jackson, the farms pony that is starting to be trained. After a wild ride on Jackson, I spent some time cleaning up my main man, Remi! I cannot wait to get back on him but in the meantime we are getting lots of beauty time.

Baby Jackson

My main squeeze

Saturday night Nick surprised me with dinner and a movie! We went and saw The Secret Life of Pets, which was super cute. 
It really makes we wish I could know what my two boys think all the time.

Sunday was boring and consisted of errands and me becoming sick. I still am not feeling so hot today and I'm hoping whatever this is will go away soon. While I laid in bed and watched Hulu like the pitiful person I was, Nick worked on the lawn mower and then made some grilled caesar salads for us for dinner! We finished the night by watching Sleepy Hollow and I fell asleep on the couch.
As always the weekend went by too fast but it was good never the less! I hope you all had a good weekend!



4 comments

  1. I really want to see Secret Life of Pets too! It looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try aerial yoga!!! I need to see if there is a studio near me!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so fun! Definitely more of a workout than I expected.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.