Friday

Hello Friday!

Hello Friday! The summer is flying by but honestly I am a bit excited because I am chomping at the bit to start nursing school! More about that later. For now I am bringing you my week favorites and linking up with Amanda, Karli, Tif, and Christina!



1/ Favorite Song

Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay ft. Beyonce


Loving this song and loving Beyonce's makeup in the actual music video. So gorgeous!


2/ Favorite New Show

The Good Wife.


Now that I have watched the new season of Orange is the New Black (OMG!) and have watched all the episodes of the Mindy Project I have now moved onto The Good Wife and am loving it! Plus there are 7 seasons on Hulu so I can continue my binge watching for a while.


3/ Favorite Upcoming Moment


That's right!! I am going to be starting aerial yoga in the month of July. I had so much fun at the open house and am so excited to give it a go!


4/ Favorite Moment Of The Week

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started yesterday for card holders and lets just say I found a few things...





5/ Funnies



When I picked Boone up from his teeth cleaning


How I feel when Nick's alarm goes off at 4:45 AM


When I just finish my nails and the dogs try to jump on me





4 comments

  1. Aerial yoga?! How fun!! I would love to do that!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a new show to binge watch...I wonder if The Good Wife is on Netflix? I'll have to check. Love those funnies...all so TRUE!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently watching it on Hulu and do not know if it is available on Netflix. White Collar and How To Get Away With Murder are on Netflix and I highly recommend those if you haven't seen them!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.