Friday

It's Friday!!!


Happy Friday Loves! It has been a long week, but I am so happy that we are so close to the weekend!! 

Linking up with ChristinaAmanda and Karli.




Favorite Song





Currently Product Crush




 I stumbled across this brand last night and I am going to have to try it! The nail polish is water based (so no yucky chemicals - even though that has not stopped my polish addiction) and the polish peels off!! Yes, it peels right off! Nail friendly nail polish? I'm all about it!


Favorite Meal Of The Week

Chicken Parmeson Sliders (Scroll down to the chicken parm ones)


I decided to make these on a whim while trying to change up some of our weeknight meals. While I did accidentally buy the Hawaiian King's Sub Rolls (so I made chicken parm subs!), these turned out way yummier than expected! They are easy and very tasty so I suggest you give them a go - with either the slider or the sub rolls! Nick and I devoured them so fast that I wasn't able to capture a picture. 

New Favorite Product




These things are the bomb dot com. I think a skin routine is important and I can be kinda lazy when it comes to anything but moisturizing and applying sunscreen. I use facial masks, but having to wear them for 20 minutes is a total bore to me. When I stumbled across these radiance pads with lactic and glycolic acid I had to have them. After using one of the radiance pads, my face looks tighter and brighter. Plus, they are gentle enough for everyday use! I will definitely keep these in my skin routine arsenal.




Funnies
This would be my lovely little blue merle, Ash.


Finding out that your Nordstrom Anniversary items have shipped...



When people try to argue with me about gym contracts even though I am the employee...


When the waiter/waitress asks if anyone saved room for dessert 


Putting on mascara like...





4 comments

  1. I loooove Ariana Grande!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chicken parm sliders look delicious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so good! I will definitely be making them again :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.