Wednesday

What I Got From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

If you use the internet at all then you have likely seen (a million times) that the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has been going on for a bit now. My mom is a cardholder so I was able to shop during early access, but they still cancelled one of my items - which is a bummer because I really wanted it! Thankfully, I was still able to snag quite a few goodies that I was eyeing! I haven't had a chance to try everything on yet as I have been working late everyday this week and my package just came yesterday so who knows what exactly I'll be keeping and what will be going back.
Plus what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't include my buys from the sale?!






1/2/3/4/5/6(no longer available)/7/8/9/10/11 (not available)


I have two pairs of Articles of Society Jeans and they are seriously the most comfortable jeans I own! They look great but are so soft and stretchy. I snatched up the 'Mya' and 'Sarah' skinny jeans. Unfortunately the 'Mya' Americana wash that was part of the anniversary sale is no longer available, but the 'Sarah' still is!

I have been lusting after the Love Token Vest ever since I saw it in my local Monkees last year. They sold out so fast and I couldn't get my hands on one so I am thrilled that it was part of the Anniversary sale! I just happened to stumble across it while scrolling through the pages and jumped for joy. I am a bit unsettled about the vest having actual rabbit fur so we will see how I feel about that.

The Ted Baker Layered Bow Bag is going to turn into my new cosmetic travel bag!

I have been in desperate need of new sport bras for a while now and decided to pick up some Nike ones. I loved the Zella sport bras but the plain black (so boring I know) Nike one's will work with every workout top that I have.

I usually do not order any type of swim items from the internet because lets face it...you never know how bathing suits will fit. I took the plunge and ordered the Mara Hoffman Twist Front One Piece Suit and I love it! Unfortunately it is no longer available. I also ordered the La Blanca Beaded Cover up!

The Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Bathrobe is SO soft and comfortable. I lounge around the house in it every time I get out of the shower. I also noticed that it is no longer included in the Anniversary sale but it is still available in select colors.

We all know that I have a boot fetish and after going through all of my Frye boots and selling the pairs that didn't fit so well, I decided that the one staple that I needed was the Melissa Button Boot and was so thrilled to see that they had it as part of the sale!! I couldn't have gotten much luckier than that.

For some basic staples I ordered the Eliza J Knit Sheath Dress that is perfect to wear while transitioning into and for fall. I picked up the Pleione Split Neck Mixed Media tunic on a whim because it looks so easy to wear and goes with so much. Reviews have now surfaced that the fit can be big so I am hoping that it will fit. I may pick up a few more of these simple but flattering tops if I am impressed with the one I got.


2 comments

  1. I love all your picks and so jealous that you got all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's a few things I love, some I have to return because it doesn't fit quite right or I am just not so sure about it!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.