Friday

Hello Friday!!

I cannot believe that we are saying goodbye to July this weekend and hello to August. While I am excited to start classes, now that August is looming over my head I am starting to realize how busy I am going to be and am hoping these next few weeks go by slowly!
Today I am linking up with Amanda, Christina, and Karli.





Favorite Workout Song

I am always looking for songs that pump me up during my workouts and this one does just that!




Favorite Workout

Well I wouldn't say that this is my favorite workout but I know circuit workouts are super good to incorporate into your exercise routine. If you want to switch up your workouts a bit (like I decided to do at 6M this morning...may have been a bad decision) then try a circuit workout! This isn't exactly what we did in kickboxing this morning but it's close!



Nordstrom Anniversary Crushes That Are Still Available!

There is still time to snatch up goodies from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale1 These are some items that I am crushing on that I someone skipped over during early access and they no longer have it in my size. These jeans are everything I want in a jean - my size keeps popping up and disappearing so I am keeping my eye on these. These hunter boots. I hummed and hawed about them because I already have a pair of the original hunter boots so I didn't get them but wish I did. During the early access I attempted to buy the Rails plaid shirt in cranberry but after ordering it I was notified that the they couldn't fulfill my request. I ended up snagging this one instead and it's still available in all sizes! I have a Burberry Jacket but I do LOVE this one. Added this to my cart but already have a coat from a previous anniversary sale. 



Crushes 

   These laptop cases! This phone case. They are so expensive and that's what has kept me from buying one, but it is beautiful. 
I have always wanted a Lime Crime liquid lipstick and I think I might bite the bullet to get this gorgeous shade!
These new liquid eyeliners from Too Faced have an awesome color range and I want to try them out!






Funnies 

How it felt paying tuition and watching the money disappear from my account




When I decided that kickboxing at 6AM was a good idea



How I feel every night waiting for 8:30 so I can leave work






2 comments

  1. Those liners look so pretty!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love morning workouts. i wish my trainer had 7am classes beacuse i'd be there every morning!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.