Monday

Weekending - The Last Of July



I can't believe we have officially hit August! That means I start school in 3 weeks time and the panic is starting to become real. Scary stuff. Anyway, I am once again linking up with Biana to talk about my weekend.

Friday night was no fun because I worked until 8pm and aerial yoga didn't happen which ruffles my feathers a bit because I paid for the entire month so now I am working on getting some money back.

Saturday morning I got up early to walk the dogs and head to work. While working I had a lovely surprise visitor with coffee in hand! Yes, Nick came to visit me at work and brought me Starbucks! He is the best.
Wonderful delicious coffee.

That night Nick took me to dinner where I enjoyed beer, food, and cheesecake.


Mmm all the goodness.

On Sunday I was suppose to go get my hair done but that ended up not working out so I stayed home and went grocery shopping (no fun) and cleaned the house (also not fun).
That afternoon I watched the Blowing Rock Charity horse show live stream and was sad that I once again had to miss it this year. Then I lounged around the house, painted my nails, and Boone and I 'helped' assemble my desk chair. 

This is how we helped, lol. 

The rest of the evening was quiet and uneventful, until...I was awoken at 4:30 AM because the dogs had to go outside. I guess that's one way to be awoken on a Monday morning! 

How was your weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.