Friday

Fri-Yay!!


Linking up with Amanda, Karli, and Christina! I am looking forward to this weekend because not only is it my last Saturday at work but Nick and I are also going on a date night, which is always a favorite thing of mine! 



/Favorite Song




/Get In My Belly

My friend Amanda made these and they were SO good! She finally found the original recipe and sent it to me. Check it out here!

Energy Ball with Medjool Dates made by Marjory of The Dinner Mom.




/Current Obsession

This planner by Emily Ley. So back during my planner hunt I went with a LimeLife planner, which I do love! The reason why I chose it at the time was because they had a layout I liked and I could pick the month that I wanted the planner to start, which was huge in case I ended up going to another nursing school and starting in May. So...the other day I was out gift shopping for a friend and came across the Emily Ley planner in person and fell in love. The little OCD freak inside me fell in love at first sight. The day is broken down hour by hour and the other half of the page is a checklist that you can check off once you complete the tasks...AHHHH!!!


/Currently Waiting On

So I ordered some last minute stuff from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and managed to snag the Topshop Patchwork Oversize Cardigan that I was dying to get my hands on! It is shipping a bit later than the rest of my order but as long as it arrives I will be thrilled!



/Funnies


How I looked after deciding to do 6AM kickboxing again.



Finding out the the AHS teasers are just another way to throw us off the theme of the new season



When Nick continuously comes home late from work and I wait to have dinner with him





1 comment

  1. Haha, I understand that dinner gif so well! That cardigan you got is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.