Monday

Weekend Review

Linking up with Briana today to talk about one of my last weekends of freedom! 



I start classes in a week and I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I remember in June I was like oh I have two months until school starts and here we are! So I can guarantee that this upcoming weekend will be jam packed with all different fun things before I am a slave to nursing school :)

This past weekend I worked so that was a bit boring but Nick visited me and brought me coffee and food again! 


The rest of Saturday Nick and I ended up getting things done around the house. Not so fun but definitely productive! That night we were lazy bums and made our favorite grilled chicken salads and I finished the knife off with a s'more, which I documented on Snapchat.


On Sunday I started the morning off with a dog walk with my friend Amanda and her standard size Australian shepherd, Koda. Then I watched the Olympic individual show jumping rounds before heading off to aerial yoga, which is getting so much harder by the way! We have now graduated from doing most things on the knot to doing everything off the knot with a foot wrap.



Then we did boring things like grocery shop and later in the day I made the medjool date energy bites! They are so good! I highly recommend them.

Did you have a good weekend?


3 comments

  1. Yum...now I want some s'mores! Haha!
    Aerial yoga looks SO hard, girl!
    Best of luck during nursing school...I loved nursing school, I made amazing friends, but it is a lot of work!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is harder than it looks!! I am really excited for nursing school and glad to hear that you loved it!

      Delete
  2. if you can believe it, i've never had a smore! but the more i look at it, the more i want to try one.....

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.