Friday

Happy Friday!!



Another Friday has come and I am so happy because I have absolutely no plans this weekend and I cannot wait to relax! As always, I am linking up with the lovelies: Amanda, Christina, and Karlie.


Funniest Moment Of The Week

Earlier this week I managed to get my hair done in town instead of in Raleigh. The most annoying thing about getting my hair done close to home is that there is no where to park downtown. It is all 2 hour parking besides the main parking lot. Since I managed to escape a ticket while in 2 hour parking last time, I played it safe and parked in the lot and just walked to my appointment. Well about an hour and a half into my hair being done I get a text from my mom and then my dad saying that my car will be towed if I don't move it within the next 30 minutes. Say what?! I knew there was an event going on downtown but there were no signs in the section of the lot I parked in that said 'Event Parking Only.' Needless to say I was not happy and I had to go get my car with foils still in my hair. Yep. Good news is: my car did not get towed and my hair looks great!



This Is My Jam

Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl



Good Eats


This looks so good and I have wanted to try it for weeks. I just haven't gotten around to making it but I plan to this coming week!


Makeup Crush

ColourPop has some lip glosses that I am dying to get my hands on. ColourPop has metallic lip glosses and I am kinda in love with Tight Fit, My Jam, and Wolfie




Photos from ColourPop's website.


Funnies 

All the feels


When I've had a rough week


When I fix something at work and the owner asks how I did it...


When the realization of nursing school starting shortly begins to seep in...


When I want Nick to take me to get ice cream


Have a fantastic weekend!







8 comments

  1. Oh wow! That's crazy about your car! I'm glad it didn't get towed but how annoying? Getting your hair done is supposed to be relaxing but it definitely looks amazing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very happy with how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. Those lip glosses look so pretty!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? Definitely want to try them out!

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks great. I can't believe you had to go move your car with foils in it. But great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it does make for a good story. After all was said and done, I am very happy with my hair!

      Delete
  4. How gorgeous are those metallic glosses! Yay for not getting your car towed and for fresh new hair - always such an amazing feeling <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.