Wednesday

First Impression: Bite Beauty Opal Crème Lipstick

For Christmas my dad always comes through with some of the coolest makeup. This past Christmas I was so excited to see a Bite Beauty Lipstick in my stash and eagerly ripped the cap off to check out the color. To my surprise it looked white with some shimmer...what am I to do with it?!

This product has literally sat around for months and I finally decided that I had to give it a shot the other week so I tried it out and now I must have it in my life at all times.


I have always wanted a Bite Beauty Lipstick because I have heard wonderful things about them - and I missed the 3 pack specials they had on Sephora for the price of one and it kills me! - and even this Opal color did not disappoint. 



Opal is described as a "lipstick that is designed to be applied on its own for an iridescent finish, or apply top of any lip color to add ultraviolet dimension."

It find that the iridescent finish is very blue/purple toned and I love wearing it on top of pink lipstick or I love applying it on top of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked and Rush.



Bite Beauty Opal Crème Lipstick is not the longest wearing but the beautiful iridescent sheen looks beautiful on the lips and it is so unique. I am pleasantly surprised to say that this is going to become a staple in my beauty arsenal. 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.