Wednesday

Drugstore Fall Lip Colors {Currently Crushing On}

Fall cannot come quick enough for me. It is my favorite seasons and I am always craving that cool fall air come mid-July when I swelter to death out side at 7AM.
While I still have a bit until my cool fall air reaches my door, I live under the impression that it is never to early to start thinking about fall/buying fall clothes and makeup.

As of right now, these are my current fall drugstore lipstick crushes and they are all available in stores now



All of these lip products wear comfortably on the lips and are well pigmented


 Maybelline Smoking Red and Maybelline Berry Bossy

Milani Matte Lip Crème in Adorable and ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumière


L to R: Maybelline Smoking Red, Maybelline Berry Bossy, Milani Adorable (10), and Colour Pop Lumière

I was so thrilled to see new Maybelline lipsticks because I have a wonderful relationship with their color sensational lipsticks! The Loaded Bolds collection did not dissapoint and the collection includes a purple, a black, and a navy! You don't see colors like those at the drugstore very often.

The Milani matte lip crème's I have had my eye on for a while and they recently popped up at my local CVS and I was sold! They are opaque, smell like birthday cake, and they are so comfortable to wear! These are a huge hit with me.

Lumière Lippie Stix may just be my all-time favorite lip color. It is my lips but better and it is just gorgeous on! It is such a fabulous everyday color that I will be buying some back ups!

What are your favorite fall lip colors??


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.