Monday

Weekending! A Low Key Weekend

Today I am linking up with Biana to tell you all about my weekend.


Honestly, this was a low key weekend and I am totally happy with that!
On Friday and Saturday I practiced my aerial yoga and learned some new moves! 



Aerial yoga looks easy but I can tell you that it takes much more strength than I imagined. I was so sore on Sunday after doing aerial for two days in a row. My arms/shoulders are sore in places that I wasn't even aware of!

I, unfortunately, had to work on Saturday but I still was able to spend some time with my four legged companions. 
Boone, Ash, Nick, and I went on our daily walks even though it is so humid, even at 8 in the morning (misery!).


Since I worked on Saturday I didn't get to ride this weekend, but I still went out to the barn with Nick and treated Remi to a spa day.

So thrilled about his bath. 
Remi should be cleared to go back to work in about 3 weeks and I am very excited! Waiting is the hardest part.

On Saturday and Sunday night Nick and I grilled burgers and caesar salads. I finished the weekend off with some Dairy Queen, driving around car lots, and watching Sleepy Hollow!

How was your weekend? Was it full of adventures are did you get to relax and recharge?





4 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.