Wednesday

A Healthy Snack: Roasted Cauliflower

I have a problem: a snacking problem. 
I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks and recently I stumbled across one that is so good and is so easy! I don't know why it took me so long to try this because I can eat as much as I want and not feel guilty.

Welcome my new favorite snack addiction: roasted cauliflower!





And the kicker?? It is so easy!

All you need is:
A head of cauliflower
1/2 of a white onion
Salt (I used sea salt)
Pepper
Olive Oil
Parmesan Cheese

That's it!

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and while your oven is warming up, chop up the cauliflower florets and the onion. Place in mixing bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover everything with olive oil and mix together. Place everything on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Take cauliflower out of oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and bake for 5 more minutes.

Complete!

I hope some of you will enjoy this recipe and if you have any easy and healthy snacks then please share them with me in the comments!


**Update: Apparently olive oil can smoke while being baked at high temperatures. I have not had this happen but if you are concerned you can substitute with vegetable oil and add some garlic for flavor!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.