Wednesday

Breakfast for Dinner - Easy Breakfast Bake!

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.
I am dealing with a million things right now so I am all about quick and easy dinners - not that this is a surprise.
Lately I have been craving breakfast for dinner so I made a breakfast bake that is so good and very easy to make.


What you need:
4 eggs
1 package of chicken/turkey/pork sausage. I used chicken and apple maple sausage. So good!
1/2 onion
1 medium bell pepper. I used 1/2 bag of small mixed bell peppers.
1 cup pancake mix (Bisquick or store brand)
2 cups cheddar cheese 
2 cups milk 
3 cups frozen hash browns
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
Grease baking pan and heat oven to 400 degrees. Cook the sausage, bell peppers, and onions in skillet  until sausage is no longer pink. Stir together the sausage mix, 1 1/2 cups of cheese, and 3 cups of frozen hash browns. Add the 2 cups of milk, pancake mix, pepper and eggs and stir until all the ingredients are blended. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes. *Optional - add the last 1/2 cup of cheese to the top of the breakfast bake and bake an additional minute or two. 

That's it! Super simple and very tasty! 
Original recipe here.


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.