Friday

Friday Favorites!

As usual, I am linking up with Amanda and Karli to share my Friday Favorites!




+ Planners/Agendas



Since I am officially going to nursing school (though I am not quite sure where yet), I decided to treat myself to a planner. I have done a tone of research and was not aware that there were so many options (Plum Paper, Erin Condren, Limelife, etc.) - like holy cow! I spent most of my day yesterday comparing planners trying to figure out which one I like best. I think I have decided to go with a Limelife planner. Do any of you ladies have a favorite planner? Let me know!

+ Planner Accessories 


While researching planners, I noticed that there is a big trend in decorating/designing your planner - I had no idea this existed - but the OCD freak in me wants to have a pretty planner with pretty stickers to coordinate with what I have to do. So...for those of you who are into this whole planner design process - do you think it's worth it? Any tips/tricks?? Is it better to buy stickers or print your own??

+ Favorite Song

Enjoy



+ Food

Earlier this week I mentioned that I made jambalaya.
If you are interested in the recipe you can find it here.
I need to work on mine a bit but it did taste very good!

+ Funnies

When I found out that I got into my first nursing school and do indeed have a future.



When Nick said he wanted to eat the Jambalaya for dinner again the next night because it was that good...



How I've been spending my last few days since the weather has been horrible.


Happy Friday!






Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.