Wednesday

Crushing On...





On an array of websites I have stuff in shopping carts and I think that I will be buying it but usually opt out as, lets face it, stuff adds up quickly! 

+ This new S'well bottle. I am in love. Throw a cute print on a product I already love and I am sold. S'well, why do you keep coming out with more bottle designs that I feel like I must have?!

+ I have recently jumped on the liquid lipstick bandwagon and I am running at full speed trying to catch up to those who have already been enjoying the ride. What did I stumble across? Just this and this from Coloroupop. They are reasonably priced so that makes it better, yes?

+ These jeans. Jeans are such a pain, yes? When you find a holy grail pair then it is time to buy multiple pairs. Parker Smith jeans are designed with the real woman in mind. Unfortunately they do not currently have my size in stock in the particular style I want, but I will keep an eye out.

+I am ready for some warm weather and to hit the beach! Every year I look forward to the beach but dread trying to find a bikini. I don't know how it will look on, but I must say that I am loving the look of this Trina Turk bikini.

+YSL Rouge Voluptè Shine Lipstick. Do these not scream spring? The colors are beautiful and I want every single one.

What are some items that you are currently crushing on?


4 comments

  1. Those jeans though!! (heart eyes smiley face) Oh and That liquid lipstick? I think I'm jumping on that bandwagon too!!! Happy Hump day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 Swell bottles and I love them!! YSL colors are indeed to die for! Fun post!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.