Friday

Friday Favorites!


Welcome back to another Friday Favorites!

As always I am linking up with Karli and Amanda.





+ Favorite Workout

Because I'm all about that bass...




+ Favorite Song

I'm addicted.






+Recipe To Try Out Next Week 

We all know that I am a fan of easy but delicious dinners. I think I am going to give this a go this coming week!


You can view the recipe here.


+Currently Loving...

My JayBird X2 Wireless Earphones.


After trying out my dads Powerbeats2 Wireless Earphones over Christmas, I knew I had to get a pair of wireless earphones. I have always listened to music while doing cardio but I wanted something that was cord free when it came to lifting. After doing some research, I decided to purchase the Jaybird X2's and am in love. They stay in my ear, they are sweat proof, and I think the sound quality is great. I honestly don't know how I went so long without a pair!



+Funnies

How I feel when I see that bikini's are already out at Target






Vet Tech: "Both your dogs have gained weight...What are you feeding them?"
Me:


When the chiropractor asks how I'm feeling



When Nick tries to cuddle me at night..
Me: 



Happy Friday!



2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.