Friday

Fri-yay Favorites

Linking up with Amanda and Karli for another edition of Friday favorites!




+ Song Obsession

This song has been around for a bit and I don't know why I couldn't figure out who it was by or what it was called earlier. I know I have heard to before and when it popped up on my Pandora I was hooked again. I think it has a great beat to it and I enjoy listening to it while doing cardio - or when I'm performing in the car.

The Amplifetes - Blinded By the Moonlight



+ Super Bowl Ready 



I finally caved and bought this cute shirt for Sunday!




+Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Nick has been out of town all week and while I have missed him I did have some fun!
First up: Massage


Ah so relaxing!

Then I went out to celebrate a Birthday, have a beer, and eat some food!






+Funnies 

Anytime I heard a noise at night (Nick was out of town) then tried to pull myself together.



When I try and make new friends at the gym


How my massage went the other day


+New Favorites

I recently started watching Just Jillian earlier this week and I am hooked. I think Jillian is so funny and her family is adorable.







3 comments

  1. Such a fun Friday favorites! Yay for massage and yay for girls night out! I love Jillian Michaels, I'm going to have to catch that show! I hope your weekend is wonderful and full of smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like the show! Thank you. I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. Whenever my hubby goes out of town I always treat myself to a mani/pedi/or just something fun!! It's necessary hahah
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.