Tuesday

January {2016} Favorites

Well hello there February. You crept up on me and I was expecting your arrival so soon.
I had a pretty boring month when it comes to favorites. I found new loves and literally used them every single time that I put on makeup.



1/2/3/4/5

1//
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. I always revert back to this blush it gives you a gorgeous glow and some color to boot! It will forever be one of my loves.

2//
The Tarte Tartelette Pallete In Bloom is my newest eyeshadow obsession. It is currently my favorite palette. I reach for it all the time and think it is gorgeous. 

3//
Mac's Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish is an oldie but a goodie. This was one of my first higher end makeup purchases and one of my best purchases. The color is beautiful on my pale skin.

4//
I talked about this product in a first impression post not that long ago, but I love this product. It wears well, is comfortable to wear, and I love the color. 

5//
Another recent first impression product has made its way onto my favorites. Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask is fantastic. It hydrates my lips and leaves them so smooth and refreshed. 


What were your favorite beauty products in January? 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.