Monday

Food, Fun, And a See You Later (Weekending)

As per usual, the weekend went by way too fast. I swear it went by even faster because Nick had to go out of town so I was dreading Sunday. 

To ease my pain, I did eat good food and spend half the day with my mom on Saturday.
We had an early hair appointment and then we did some shopping and some eating - two of the best things!

We ate at PG Werth's, which we hadn't been to before and the brunch was pretty darn good.

Avocado Pimento Cheese Fritters 

Farmer's Benedict 

Cotton Club

After that I spent the evening with Nick before he had to leave early Sunday. 
After that I had a pretty quiet Sunday and enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree weather by going out to the barn and riding my goobers.

How was your weekend? 

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.