Friday

Friday Favorites


Welcome back for another Friday Favorites!
This is the last one for January, which is crazy.

Today I am linking up with Amanda and Karli.



+ One of the best parodies to kick off your Friday



I meant to post this a while back and completely forgot. Please enjoy this because I think it's hysterical.


+ New Makeup (That I'm Crushing On)



Ta-da! How cute are these two upcoming palettes from Too Faced? I am a sucker for cute packaging and I am in love with my semi-sweet chocolate bar palette. I was going to buy the original Chocolate Bar Palette but now that I've seen these two beauties....I may be going after one of these instead!


+ Favorite Workout




I am now a blogilates fanatic. Her ab workouts are killer! I love that her workouts are quick, efficient, and she has separate workouts that target different areas (abs, booty, and arms!) Here is my current favorite ab killer.

+ Funnies

When Nick catches me singing 


When I'm extremely hungry but have to wait for food


+ Good Reads


Please go here if you want an entertaining read. Basically it is a thread that talks about how you knew past relationships were over. We all go through some interesting breakups and I found this entire thread very enlightening. 

Let me share some of my memorable breakups.

1) I had a highschool boyfriend who I dated on and off during the beginning of college. There were a few moments that indicated that the relationship should be over but the icing on the cake came one night when he was out of town, visiting his mom, and he told me that he needed to "be like an eagle and spread his wings and fly." I was not happy about it then but now I think it is hysterical. 

2) I met this great guy shortly after the above boyfriend. He was sweet, attentive, and just an all around good guy - but I was bored, so bored. I knew I had to end it when he visited me at my parents for Christmas and I didn't particularly care that he was there and I didn't miss him when he left. 

3) It was clearly over when I caught the ex-fiance in a lie and he proceeded to get ready for work and tell me that he no longer loved me.

Share your stories below!



4 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for cute make up packaging too! Oh my goodness that food Adele parody is so funny, I watched it four times and laugh every single time the hysterically!! I hope your weekend is happily spectacular beautiful Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. LMAO. That is exactly me when my boyfriend catches me doing my random dances. What ends up happening is he just joins in. So it turns into a random dance party lol.

    Those makeup palettes are so pretty! Two faced is an amazing brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet! Random dance parties are always a good time :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.