Tuesday

First Impressions: Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment & Glamglow Fizzy Lip and Wet Lip Treatment

We have finally gotten some cold weather here in the south and I decided it was a perfect time to test out some of my Christmas gifts.

I received the Glamglow flashmud brightening treatment and a combo pack that contained the fizzy lip and wet lip treatment. I have used both for the past three days, which is how the brightening treatment is recommended for use. The instructions for the lip treatments say to use 2-3 times a week. 

First up, lets talk about the brightening treatment.
The brightening treatment claims to be a brightening treatment for radiant, youthful skin.
I would like to say that overall I enjoy this treatment. The smell is so nice and it has just the right amount of texture to exfoliate my face without being harsh. Now I cannot say that it has made my skin look any more youthful, but it leaves it feeling so smooth and makes me feel like my skin is glowing. 

Taken with no makeup in natural light.

Overall, I do like this product and am thrilled to have received it as a gift. The price tag makes me die a little inside so I am not sure, yet, if I will be repurchasing. Only more use will tell!

Glamglow Fizzy Lip and Wet Lip Treatment
The good news: My lips feel so incredibly soft after this treatment.
The bad news: The taste.
I couldn't get the lip treatment to truly 'fizz' but it did do a good job of getting the dead skin off of my lips. It smells like winter mint gum to me. Not great but not awful. The taste however...not good. I accidentally got some of this in my mouth while scrubbing my lips and it was not pleasant. However, I did like the results after using the scrub and the wet lip treatment. If you can't get this in a combo pack and just want a super moisturizing balm, I do suggest the wet lip treatment. The exfoliating part I could live without.


Be prepared for many more first impressions this year!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.