Friday

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Anyone else preparing for snowpacalypse 2016?
Well I may only get freezing rain so that sucks.

Anyway, I am linking up with Amanda and Karli today!



+ New Favorite 'Healthy' Dessert

Please welcome my new obsession - Baked Bananas! 



They are super simple to make and oh so good!
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, slice your bananas in half and place on aluminum foil and then the baking sheet. Drizzle some honey and sprinkle some cinnamon on the banana. Bake for 10-15 minutes and then top with chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
Enjoy!


+ Beer Fest 2016

I hope no one will need me Saturday because, well, beer fest 2016 is coming to town! 
As long as I am not iced in I will be there enjoying all the beer.



+ Snowpacalypse 2016 

When us southerners hear about the coming snow...



But the grocery stores love it...Bread, milk, and eggs anyone?


You have to be prepared because you never know when this will happen again...
Fun fact: I was living in Raleigh at that time.
Another fun fact: I was, thankfully, tucked away at my apartment when this happened.

+ Feel Good Song


+ Favorite Exercise 

Hip stretches. So I am guilty of not stretching as regularly as I should and I pay for it. My hips get so tight so I have decided that this year I am going to focus more on my stretching as part of my workout routine. These stretches are great if you have tight hips.




4 comments

  1. Oooh that banana dessert sounds delish, though I might make it less healthy by adding some Nutella! I hope you don't get too much snow so you can enjoy Beer Fest- that sounds like a fun event! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that banana dessert looks tasty! Hope you stay cozy and warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.