Friday

Friday Favorites

Welcome back to this edition of Friday favorites!

Today I am linking up with Amanda and Karli.

+My Current Go To Song


I am not ashamed to admit that this song is so incredibly catchy and I may have listened to it on repeat for a few days now...

+ Tone Your Abs With This Workout


+ Friday Funnies

How I feel knowing that classes end on Sunday...



After sitting in the Starbucks drive-thru for 12 minutes yesterday...



When I manage to make dinner four times in a week...

+ Something That Touched Me This Week

If you have the time, go listen to this Ted Talk. 
Sometimes it is so easy to forget the most important things in life - I know I do. Sometimes I get too distracted by school/life/my future/the bad stuff.

+Current Food Obsession

Spaghetti Squash:
I ate half of it like this and the other half I made with pumpkin sauce and sautéed onions and peppers - So so good! 



2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.