Friday

Friday Favorites


Good morning to you on this lovely Friday. This Friday is exciting because it means that I only have one more week of my five week classes. Note to self and others: Do not take three five week classes EVER. Just don't do it if you want to keep any of your sanity, ok?

Linking up with the lovely Amanda and Karli.

1//
Favorite Workout


Loving this full body workout. I couldn't get the video to post so click on the link to see what workout I am currently loving!

2//
Guess who's back? Back again...Big momma's back!


My baby girl is back and spunky as ever! I can't believe she is 18 now. So thrilled to have her back for a little bit.

3//
Healthy Crunchy Chicken Fingers? Yes please!


I was slightly skeptical about these but they were easy and turned out better than I imagined! Check out the recipe here.

4//
Guess what I managed to get my fingers on?
Kat Von D's Lolita.


This liquid lipstick has a cult following and I was not able to get my hands on it. Low and behold it came back in stock at Sephora and you can get it here

5//
Lets talk about another exciting purchase...
Remember those fringe booties I posted about a while back??
Look what I got for Christmas.


Sadly someone had torn the fringe on one of the booties but my mom is getting them fixed and all will be ok! I am so excited to wear these babies.


2 comments

  1. I love liquid lipstick.. it stays on so much longer. Have a great day!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. healthy chicken fingers?! Yum!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.