Tuesday

First Impression: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask {A New Holy Grail Product?!}

I am in love with a lip product.
Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask has become a must have product in my life.




I received the lip mask for Christmas and recently decided to use it as my lips are so dry because of the crazy fluctuating weather.
A few nights ago, when my lips were killing me, I decided to give it a go. My only complaint about the product is that it is a little hard to get out of the tube, but once you get around that it is pure gold.
I applied it before bed time on chapped lips and the next morning I honestly forgot that I had even tried it.

It didn't hit me until I stood in the bathroom getting ready that my lips were totally smooth and moisturized. 
This is now going to become a product that I will continue to repurchase. Absolutely wonderful.
I apply it before bed and wake up with the smoothest lips.

They currently have three lip masks: the original, a champagne one, and a smashed one (red win tinted). I think I am going to get my hands on the champagne one soon so it will give my lips a little color when I use it during the day.

It is pricey but a little bit goes a long way and if you only apply it at night or in the morning, I can't imagine you will run out of product that quickly!




“Tutu





Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.