Tuesday

Insane in the Membrane, Insane got no Brain - but Wait, I still need it

As I go through the typical motions of a nursing student,
A.K.A. no life, so much studying, your blood may be replaced with caffeine, and what is sleep again?
I may be on the brink of insanity - actually I might of been there for a while now and we may already know this...

Anywho, I wanted to share this great little article that I stumbled upon on Facebook this week.
It just seemed so fitting as I contemplate why I constantly stress myself out and spend my life studying.

http://ceejandem.blogspot.com/2010/02/graduate-school-barbie-tm.html

Please read this. It is "Graduate School Barbie" and while I may not be in graduate school (yet), I believe that many college students of all majors/levels can relate in one way or more to this article. 

I can honestly say that everything in the article rings true and I have dealt with or thought about it all more than once. 

Stay Tuned for my next post...I'm sure it will consist completely of the first year being in a house and having trick-or-treaters along with two young puppies to deal with. Oh yea!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.