Tuesday

Down Dog is NOT so Easy

Two posts in one day?!?!?! I am trying to make it up for my slacking and I'm worried that I will be too distracted with puppies next week, that I am posting a quick post all about my new found love for yoga!
I am an avid workout junkie - no it does not get in the way of any aspect of my life, but I truly enjoy working out. About a month ago I decided to incorporate yoga into my routine. Now I wish I had been doing it for years!! I absolutely love it. Am I that great at it? Nope. My hamstrings are tight, my hip angle needs to be opened up, and my balance isn't as good as I thought it was. Nothing will make you hurt and make you realize how not flexible you are quite like yoga!

But I love it. It relaxes me, it pushes me, and did I mention it relaxes me? I am a stressed out little lady on a regular basis. Thank god for Daniel and yoga. They keep me grounded. If anyone is an avid workout junkie and you have not tried yoga - I highly suggest it. I use to think you didn't work that hard in yoga...I was very, very, wrong. It works your arms, core, legs, balance, and it makes you focus on your breathing. Moral of the story? Do yoga!! It switches up your workout routine and will make you realize that your core isn't as strong as you thought it was.

One last thing, I want to praise Hard Tail's Yoga Pants. I adore them. I am a yoga pant junkie (it's shameful, I know) and I have many pairs of VS yoga pants but Hard Tail's are just fantastic. They are made from great material and I have had no problems with the stitching stretching when I work out in them (problems I've had with VS yoga pants - sorry VS! I love you, but Hard Tail's Yoga Pants have been better for yoga), and they come in a multitude of colors. I am also a fan of their sports bra's and jackets. Comfortable and made extremely well. 

I hope everyone has a great night! I am watching Tangled instead of working on an Anatomy and Physiology Lab (shocker). 

Also, I was not paid or asked to say anything about Hard Tail gear, I have worn it for a while and just love the quality so I wanted to share!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.