Wednesday

...What Has Been Going On?!?!

So, in my last post I said that I would be updating more regularly.
That was the honest intention - in fact, I had multiple posts planned out!

What happened?
Life got in the way and hit me like a ton of bricks. 
It still pains me to say this (in fact, it always will), but my little love muffin of joy, my little Bailey has passed away unexpectedly. 
Even though I know he is gone, I could not find the strength to type it out. It was hard enough to drag myself to class the next morning and try to function somewhat normally.

For the first week, I was in shock. It stayed away from the house until Daniel was home and when I did find the strength to go home - the silence was sickening. 
I had a few bumps in the road - the major one being I left my keys in Daniel's truck and he went to work one morning and after getting ready for class I walked into the kitchen and realized that my keys weren't there. Que the panic!
I am slightly neurotic about being clean and having things in there place. I don't forget things, I never leave things, and I am always 10 steps ahead (in my head) of a situation. 

I fully intend on getting everything on track again - I just had to take sometime and try to get everything as back to normal as I could.

Bailey was the best dog there ever was. I know everyone says that about their dog, but Bailey was my knight in shining amour when no one else was there. I will forever miss him and he will not and cannot every be replaced. I wish things didn't end so tragically at the age of 7. He should still be here with me - but this is life. And life is a bitch and we either give up, give in, or continue plugging along. 

So, if I am a little slow with updates for a little bit, please forgive me. Things will fall back into place.
I need to share my Cousin's beautiful Wedding Weekend and I have some other exciting news...I am getting two puppies. I can pick them up next weekend and I am excited to share them with you.

I hope life has been treating everyone well. Either way, remember to keep plugging along.

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.