Friday

Shake It Off

We have hit the end of the week!!
I am so happy that it is Friday - except for the fact that I have to study all weekend. Yep. 
Who spends their Friday afternoon studying until their boyfriend gets home? I do!! 
It'll all be worth it in the end.
And tonight Daniel and I are carving pumpkins! I am so excited.
Tomorrow Daniel and I are going to a Fall Bazaar for a few hours and then doing normal weekend crap, like grocery shopping - I lead such an exciting life, right?
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend (and I hope you aren't studying, like me) and I will share what has been going on these last few weeks!

Velvet and I like to play even if the ring is too wet to ride in

It's official, I am an addict... (not that we didn't know this) 

The babies are two months old today!!

My google app is struggling today so I cannot show you the picture of my gorgeous fall wreath - I'll upload that with the pumpkin pictures!

I also cannot share my cupcakes and Starbucks that Daniel got me because he knew I was so stressed. It was such a sweet surprise. I love him to death.

So, since google apps is being a turd, enjoy this funny trailer Forest Gump made into a horror movie



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.