Tuesday

It's Fall Y'all!!

Side note: The 'Ya'll' above is the most southern I will get. I may have been in the south the majority of my life, but I cannot bring myself to say 'y'all, soda, bless your heart, etc.' I love the south, but being born up north, I still have a few things that stick with me!

October is my favorite month. Sadly, it was 86 degrees here yesterday...
Get it together weather! Thankfully the temperature has dropped today but it won't stay low consistently so I can wear all my cute fall clothes. Boo. Even if I can't consistently wear everything yet, I am going to share my favorite fall clothes and accessories. These are the things I love and pretty much live in.

1) Free People Sweaters
I have a ton of Free People sweaters/pullovers. I am pretty much a sweater whore as soon as the fall rolls around. 
2) Joe's Jeans The Skinny
I love these. Finding a good pair of skinny jeans is incredibly hard to find. Now that I found a pair that I like, I will be buying another pair.

3) Frye Boots 
                     
What can I say...I can never have enough Frye boots!

4) Red Lipstick (Menace)
      
I love red lipstick. I have a few brighter reds, but I plan on picking up this wine/red this weekend when I am at my parents to pick up the puppies!! Sadly there is no sephora around my house.

5) Dark Nail Polish
Essie's Smokin' Hot. I have this color and I love it. I also have way too many nail polishes. But for the fall I love the grays, purples, and reds. 

6) Drink (Starbucks - I am addicted I know!)
The chocolate chai tea latte is on point. I may buy too many of them. It actually is sad how much money I spend on Starbucks, but I love it.

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.