Friday

We survived!!

Friday!! I don't know about you, but I don't think I've been so happy to see a Friday for a while. This week has been a doozy - and that's putting it lightly. 
I AM EXHAUSTED. 
I am ashamed to say how many Starbucks runs I have made. I will be making my second run later today when I pick up shampoo.

Besides school, and keeping the puppies alive, I have done absolutely nothing. I finally vacuumed this morning, it's been a week (I am obsessive and vacuum every other day - hello white carpet!). I should be cleaning, or doing my online class, or doing the laundry but I have plopped my butt on the couch and I am prepared to do absolutely nothing but snuggle with Daniel and the puppies later while drinking a beer. 

As I procrastinate adult responsibilities, let me share some pictures from my cousins wedding! My dad, Daniel, and I flew to MI (as Daniel says my homeland - I've lived down South longer, but I love them both) and I was able to see my dads side of the family who I haven't seen for a while. Daniel has never been to Michigan and he was ready to move. The wedding was beautiful and I should of gotten more pictures but I was having too much fun.

 Me and my Cousin Destiny (The Bride!)


 Yep, we rode a ski-lift up to the ceremony :)


 The view from the ceremony


 Walking down the aisle!


 Destiny looked stunning


Photo booth fun!! Literally, Daniel and I would of taken a ton of pictures with all the different props if there wasn't a line.

Have a great weekend! I am taking the boys to the vet tomorrow - they've gone twice before I got them but tomorrow could be interesting!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.