Friday

Frustration Friday

As always, I am always happy to see Friday. 
Even though I am once again studying...
Anyway, there was a stabbing on campus this morning. Great way to start a Friday! 

Then, the class schedule for next semester came out and oh boy...can you say annoyed?!?!

I am going to have an awful schedule next semester. With 4-5 gaps between classes. 
I am use to having a bit of a gap, even a 2 hour gap is nice because I can get work done. Especially if I am not dealing with it every single day. 

Next semester I will be dealing with it every single day. Unless I take one class with a new teacher - but  I wanted the teacher I had this semester because I know what to expect and how he tests. So, do I go with him or do I go with the other teacher and not have huge gaps? 

UGH! Along with my language class which maybe posing a problem but I will talk to my teacher and find out before I totally freak out on you guys. 

To make Friday a little more exciting, let me tell you about Halloween last night. I got home late and Daniel got home late. We didn't have kids show up until 7:30. Even weirder was that they would show up in packs and then we would have a 10 or so minute lull before the other group. I wish I had time to buy a costume and dress up to hand out candy, sadly I didn't. Next year I will be dressed up! To compensate I carved pumpkins and dressed up the puppies!

 Pumpkins!!!



 My pumpkin :) Clearly we love the Nightmare Before Christmas


I love my wreath!

Passed out after a long Halloween day. I had no idea this even happened until Daniel showed me this morning!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.