Wednesday

What is This Rare "Unicorn" You Speak of?

I hope I am not going to bore you with another article that I stumbled upon…
This article is…interesting to say the least. 

Please feel free to read it HERE!
P.S. there are some not so safe for work photos (you'll understand when you read it)
And please read the response article HERE

So, I have so many thoughts about this article.

I do not agree that us females are "broken." Thank you for already stating that our problem lies inside. I disagree. I believe that society is our problem and men like him. Yes, I have been to many a parties (*cough* I was such a frat rat in college) and I have always been aware that the vast majority of guys gave the scantily clad females lots of attention. 
Only if I were incredibly drunk and possibly PMSing did that ever both me. Why? Because, I do not want a 'boy' who is intrigued with these scantily clothed females. Thank you, boys, for making my decision of who to spend my time and conversations with a lot easier. 

*Important side note: I am not knocking any scantily clad female. Unless you approach my boyfriend and are fully aware that he is in a relationship - I have absolutely no problem! The whole double standard is ridiculous. Guys are not the only ones who can go around and sleep with who they want. Women have every right also. You cannot go around sleeping with all the women you want and then expect to find a 'Unicorn.' Let me spell it out to you…a 'Unicorn' is not going to want you. Maybe that is why you believe we are so elusive.

While I may not agree with the majority of the article. I do agree that times have changed and so have women. I am not a fan of YOLO, twerking, or the fact that our generation has seemed to lost some respect for itself. So you go to a party and dress in a tight/skimpy dress. So what? We all do that in college. But there is a difference between doing that at a party/club and posting half naked pictures on the internet. Just remember to be classy! 

I could go on and on about this article but I will spare you my any more pain. 
So…opinions?

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.