Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I know I have been MIA recently. I have finals coming up in two weeks (plus a test and two lab finals before that…let's not talk about it) so I have been spending all of my free time studying. Fun, right?!
Prepare to be bombarded with posts during Christmas break!

I wish I could have a picture for you, but I forgot my camera…
Stress does bad things to you.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and has lots of great food to eat!

I am incredibly thankful for my great family, friends, animals, boyfriend, and experiences that life has granted me. I hope everyone is surrounded by people who love them today :)

P.S.
Maybe I'll get some iPhone pics while I'm at my parents!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.