Thursday

Nom, nom, nom, nom

As I have been procrastating school work (not really - but I've had a few lazy moments) I have been thinking about Christmas Break (huge shocker since I am slowly dying) and I have compiled a list of sweets I want to bake as soon as I get the time.
I am hoping to make all of these, granted there's always crap going on so I never have as much free time as I think, and I wanted to share them. Also, if any one of you make any of these, please tell me how they have turned out! 

Prepare to magically put on 5 lbs…

S'mores Cookies

Picture will not work but go take a look at them!!
What is this failure?!

Peanut Butter Apple Crisp
 Recipe
Can't wait to make this!!

Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls


Dairy Queen Blizzard CopyCat

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Scones

This picture won't work either but here is the link and go check it out. Yummy!!

I tried posting this yesterday but my internet decdided that it did not want to work. 
There's plenty more recipes I want to try out, but these have been the top ones for a while!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.