Friday

Favorites - July Edition

These are just a few things that I have been loving throughout the month of July!

Tell me what some of your favorite things have been for July/throughout the summer :)



Pocket Tanks - Gap (similar) | Shorts Sand Bar Splish Splash - Lilly P (Here) | Shoes - Jack Rodgers (Old) | Callista Dress - Lilly P (Here




The Pictures of the dress do not do it justice - It is a neon orange and much cuter on!


I just love the shorts with a plain white t-shirt and some gold or colorful jewelry


Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino (Here) | Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette (Here) | Tarte Lipstick in Timeless (Here) | Target Necklace (Here) | Tommy Bahama Beaded Bracelet (Here) | Baby Lips Electro Edition (Here) | Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Abyss (Here)

 Look How cute it is! It has a long chain and is great to pair with tanks, t-shirts, etc! 
They have other designs available and I do believe I will be picking up a few more 

And there you have it! I will always show you what I am loving when it comes to clothes and beauty/home items - You will soon learn how obsessed I am with make-up.

I chose these items because they are versatile, even though they are bright! Isn't that the fun of summer?

Also, I have been obsessed with this song - lets call it a guilty pleasure, shall we?
The Lonely Island - Go Kindergarten (Ft. Robin, Sean Combs & Paul Rudd)


P.S. Happy Friday!!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.