Friday

It's That Time of the Week...

When we get to kick back and relax just a little bit!
Welcome back, Friday!
As always, my week ended up being more stressful than I anticipated. 
I started classes yesterday and I was not ready to get back into the swing of things.
I know it will all be worth it in the end, but I felt a little uncomfortable going to a Community College after being at State for four years.
State was my school and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there! Needless to say, it felt as if I was cheating on State when I went onto campus today.
 The good news, my Anatomy and Physiology teacher seems pretty cool - which, as we know, makes a class so much better!

I have no "definite" plans for this weekend; besides the gym and my horse, obviously.
Daniel and I plan on going to dinner tomorrow night, but I am hoping we do some fun things!
Daniel and I do not get to spend a lot of time together because of his job and my schedule. We will definitely broach this topic in a later post.
I look forward to the weekend and being able to relax (just a little!) and spending time with Daniel.

It is definitely going to be a rainy weekend here! Which means I get to wear my Hunter rain boots, which I am in love with! Yep, I know...I have a shoe problem :)
Plus, I cannot wait to wear them (along with my frye boots and ankle boots) come the fall! 
The weather has been so wonderful here that it makes me want fall to come even faster.
But fall means football, which I know longer have :'(
It's so sad!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Let me know if you do anything fun.


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.