Wednesday

RIP My Football Career as a Student

A moment of silence, please.
Why? I am no longer a student and get free tickets to the football games.
I am so sad!
I know a lot of people I follow have been posting about their nostalgia on how classes started today and how us old farts miss it. I agree 100%! I miss State - which is funny considering I was ready to leave.
While I am still in school, my heart lies with Wolfpack Nation and any other school I am attending, or will attend, will not compare to my school.
I do have the honor of being an alumni, but I no longer get free sports tickets (why?!?!), and not only do I have to pay for tickets but making the drive for the games (while in another school) is more difficult!
Yes, I plan on making the drive, but I am bummed that I can only go to earlier games (have to make the drive back!) and if I am really busy with homework and tests I no longer have the luxury of a short drive back to my apartment. 
Sad days. I feel so old posting this :p
I know NC State does not have the best football or basketball team, but the one thing I loved about State was the school pride. We knew that we weren't the best (but we definitely pulled off multiple miracles!), but the student body was always supportive.
We had multiple shortages of football tickets (even to the crappier games) if that helps you better understand. 

Roommate! (We quite possibly had a little to drink) 


Great times, great friends, great memories

There are plenty of pictures from my college years (of course I know wish I took more - go figure) but a good chunk of them involve parties and we just won't get into that ;) 

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.