Friday

Birthday Festivities

I know I am neglecting to update regularly - but I have a good excuse!
Last Saturday night we celebrated Daniel's Birthday and then I left early Sunday morning for the Mountains (which deserves a whole post of its own).

Without further ado, let me tell you what we did for Daniel's Birthday!
Daniel had to work half the day, so I ran around like a mad woman doing errands, cleaning, and packing.
When Daniel got off work we headed to Washington to enjoy the shops and the waterfront - until it decided to monsoon, that is

Enjoy the beautiful weather and my Lilly P. dress

After some fun shopping, we waited until the monsoon seized before heading to Kinston to enjoy a brewery tour and dinner at a great restaurant, The Chef and The Farmer!

Mother Earth Brewing Company - So cool and I discovered a new delicious beer!

Mother Earth has their own Taproom and an outdoor patio where you can enjoy music, play corn hole, and relax

After getting caught in another monsoon - story of our life that day - we had a wonderful dinner at The Chef and The Farmer. It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time - we will definitely be going back!

Overall, I think Daniel enjoyed his Birthday :) 

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.